BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (SENIOR – ASSISTANT MANAGER)
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Writing business proposals
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Identify sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships with client and stakeholder
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
YOU’VE GOT THIS?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 5 year experience in sales, marketing, business development or related field.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Creativity and an excellent comprehension in Banking, Retail or E Commerce industry
- Native English language both in speaking and writing