- Negotiate terms of agreements to achieve the best deal for our company
- Evaluate supplier options according to prices, quality etc. and determine the best choices
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
- Attend events, fairs and exhibitions to remain up-to-date with the market’s trends
- Forge and maintain trust relationships with suppliers to promote fair dealing
- Monitoring market changes, competitor prices and products
- Monitor stock levels and make plans for buying within budget with all stakeholder
- Ensure the timely delivery of products and compliance with the contracts of purchase
- Liaising with existing suppliers and negotiating contracts
- Discover, Sourcing and purchase new products and check the quality and popularity of those already on our shelves
YOU’VE GOT THIS?
- Proven experience as a retail buyer or relevant role
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration or related field with minimum 2 year experience.