CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- To designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media and delivering brilliant creative ideas and show amazing attention to detail.
- Meeting or communicating with stakeholder to understand what they want out of a project, and helping them get those ideas out in a workable way
- Create high-level eye-catching quality artwork for social and promotional use and planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- To initialize a project by coming up with a general concept and presenting the idea with a rough layout that might include sketches or digital illustrations.
- Concept and design creative 2D ,3D,4D graphic animation, conforming to various output formats and deliverable media
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Developing the design conceptual, graphics layout for company identity any of our branding, print related stuffs, website and social media channels as well.
- Coordinating with stakeholder both inside and outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary. And Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Concept and design creative UX and UI web/ mobile design conforming to various output formats and deliverable media
- Using online tools, such as screen readers to determine effectiveness of media
- Conducting user testing of applications, software, and websites
- Creating and implementing interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications of best practices to share with the design team as new projects begin.
- Ensure tasks are being completed on time.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Evaluating existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
YOU’VE GOT THIS?
- Minimum 5 year expereince in Creative Graphic Design, or a Related Field.
- Strong knowledge of all agency functional areas; including production, media, strategic planning, etc.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Arts or any related, MBA a plus or related field.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Successful working and managing multiple client assignment.